Drivers seeking a sophisticated Nissan crossover to navigate New Castle, Wilmington, or Newark, DE, in comfort and style are likely considering the Nissan Murano. So, how do you know which trim level has exactly what you’re looking for in your next set of wheels?
Our team at Sheridan Nissan has put together the following review of the 2021 Nissan Murano trim levels to help drivers like you find “the one.” As you dive deeper into each trim level, feel free to contact us with any questions!
Nissan Murano S Trim Level
Starting with the S trim, you’ll find a spacious interior, ample cargo room, and a convenient towing capacity in this Nissan crossover:
Standard 2021 Nissan Murano Specs
Total Interior Volume
140.2 cubic feet
Maximum Cargo Volume
67 cubic feet
Maximum Towing Capacity
The 2021 Nissan Murano S—as well as every other trim—comes with a peppy 260-horsepower 3.5L V6 engine under the hood. With this efficient motor propelling you forward, you can expect to enjoy an EPA-estimated 20 city/28 highway MPG.*
To help keep you safe on all those stop-free miles, the Nissan Murano S also comes with standard driver-assist Nissan Safety Shield® 360 technology that includes High Beam Assist as well as:
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection: Whether you’re on a winding back road or a congested city street, this system monitors your speed and distance from the car in front of you. It will automatically apply the brakes when it detects a potential collision.
- Rear Automatic Braking: Did your kid leave their bike in the middle of the driveway? If you don’t see it before you slide into the driver’s seat, this feature will alert you to any stationary objects in the path behind your vehicle.
- Blind Spot Warning: No need to ask your copilot to help you check the lanes around you on the highway. This feature warns you when a vehicle is your blind spot; once it has moved, you’ll be notified that it’s okay to switch lanes.
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning: Want to know what’s going on up ahead? Thanks to this intuitive feature, you’ll know what’s happening two car lengths ahead of you. It will give you necessary warnings when unusual traffic patterns or deceleration are detected.
A Techy Cabin to Explore
On the way from Point A to Point B, you can check directions and control your vehicle’s infotainment features through the NissanConnect® 8-inch touch-screen display. Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration ensure you’ll stay connected, too. Throw on your favorite tunes or podcast and get cruising.
Nissan Murano SV Trim Level
In the 2021 Nissan Murano SV trim, you’ll find everything in the S, plus a cozy 10-way power driver’s seat with 2-way power lumbar support. This will help you easily find your perfect position every time you climb on board.
Another comfort-enhancing feature of the SV is the Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control that allows you to choose your desired temperature and start your Nissan Murano before walking out the door. Once on the move, you’ll have additional safety features, too, such as:
- Front and Rear Sonar System: Do you worry about parking too close to the vehicle behind you when you’re parallel parked? This intuitive feature is capable of sensing objects or vehicles and will notify you when you’re getting a bit too close for comfort.
- Intelligent Cruise Control: Do you have a long stretch of highway between you and work? This feature takes the stress out of highway driving by allowing you to maintain a set distance from the vehicle in front of you.
Comfort and Convenience Your Way
When it comes to the Nissan Murano SV trim level, it sure knows how to make you comfortable. Whether you’re driving in the early morning or late at night, this trim level introduces a slew of amenities that can help you make the best of any drive during any condition. Those features include:
- LED fog lights: The rainiest of mornings or the foggiest of nights won’t stand a chance against these bright lights.
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror: This feature takes away the hassle of late-night driving. If your eyes are sensitive to bright lights, this mirror will automatically dim from day to night to help combat headlight glare.
- Heated outside mirrors: Surprise snowfall overnight, but need to leave early in the morning? This feature will help you clear your vehicle’s exterior mirrors with ease.
Nissan Murano SL Trim Level
On this trim, you’ll begin to discover higher-tech features that amplify the mood within the 2021 Nissan Murano. Not only will you get heated front and rear outboard seats, but you’ll also have the following amenities:
- Leather-appointed seats
- 11-speaker Bose® Premium Audio System with dual subwoofers
- Adjustable ambient LED interior lighting
Safety and Comfort First
The Nissan Murano SL trim also equips many new safety features and comfort amenities that can greatly benefit your drives:
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor: Do you have a love-hate relationship with parallel parking? Well, this feature can turn you into a parking pro with its 360-degree composite bird’s-eye view of your crossover as you’re parking.
- Traffic Sign Recognition: This intuitive feature keeps up with posted speed limit signs and can inform you of them as they change.
- Driver’s seat and mirrors memory system: Do multiple family members get behind the wheel of your crossover? This trim level’s memory system can remember multiple drivers’ seating and mirror positions to make an easier transition between drivers.
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation with Premium Traffic: Want directions to that new Japanese restaurant your co-worker recommended? With this navigation system, you’ll be given clear directions and instructions with a clear view as well.
- Motion Activated Liftgate: Hands full? No problem. Just kick your foot underneath the rear bumper and the trunk door should open automatically. This can change the way you load and unload your vehicle.
Nissan Murano Platinum Trim Level
Once you see the views from the Dual Panel Panoramic Moonroof and feel the comfort of the heated and cooled front seats, you’ll know you’ve reached the pinnacle of the 2021 Nissan Murano in the Platinum trim. To top it off, you’ll have the following luxurious features:
- Dark wood-tone accents
- Smooth leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Semi-aniline leather-appointed seats with diamond-quilted inserts
Meet Your 2021 Nissan Murano Trim Level Match
Now that you’ve gotten a virtual introduction to the Nissan Murano trim level lineup, it’s time to get some firsthand experience. Contact us at Sheridan Nissan to schedule your 2021 Nissan Murano test drive in the New Castle, Wilmington, and Newark, Delaware, areas today!
* 2021 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. 20 City MPG/28 Highway MPG/23 Combined MPG for Murano. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.