2021 Nissan Altima Review
The Nissan Altima offers the dependable performance, advanced safety, and comforting amenities needed to take your rides around New Castle, Wilmington, and Newark, DE, up a few notches. Below, you can learn more about what it’s like to drive this sleek sedan in our 2021 Nissan Altima review. Contact us at Sheridan Nissan with any questions you might have!
Altima Interior: Convenient, Entertaining & Safe
Inside, you will find a cabin that balances comfort with functionality. The 2021 Nissan Altima offers 100.8 cubic feet of total passenger volume and 15.4 cubic feet of trunk space. Upgrades like leather-appointed seats and a wood-tone trim give the interior a cozy, timeless feel.
With available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, smartphone convenience travels with you. Quickly pull up music, texts, navigation, and more on the optional 8-inch NissanConnect® touchscreen display. The available 9-speaker Bose Premium Audio System ensures everyone onboard is enveloped in the soundtrack to your road trip.
Tech features, like the available Nissan Door to Door Navigation, streamline every journey from the moment you pick your destination. Send directions straight from your compatible device to the touchscreen display in your Nissan Altima. With real-time Premium Traffic, voice recognition, and turn-by-turn navigation, you’ll never wonder where you’re heading or whether you’re on the most direct route.
Once you arrive, the optional Intelligent Around View® Monitor will help you park like a pro by providing you with a 360-degree bird’s eye view of the area surrounding your 2021 Nissan Altima.
Driver Assistance in the 2021 Nissan Altima
For added peace of mind before you take the wheel, the Nissan Altima offers the Nissan Safety Shield® 360 safety suite. Standard Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection brakes automatically to avoid or mitigate a collision. Other standard and available features include:
- Rear Automatic Braking: Brakes automatically if it detects something unseen behind your Nissan Altima while moving in reverse.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Sends a warning if it senses a fellow driver passing behind you when you begin to back up.
- Blind Spot Warning: Lets you know if another driver enters your blind spot when you attempt to change lanes.
- Lane Departure Warning: Helps ensure you only change lanes when you intend to.
- High Beam Assist: Dims your high beam headlights when traffic is detected ahead.
These features work together, acting like your own personal sonar system, as you navigate the open road.
Altima Performance: Peppy, Efficient & Reliable
Those looking to maximize efficiency in the Nissan Altima will enjoy plenty of stop-free miles, thanks to the standard 188-horsepower 2.5L motor that achieves an EPA-estimated 28 city/39 highway MPG.1 For the wild-hearted seeking extra thrills on the road, the Nissan Altima offers a potent 248-horsepower 2.0L Variable Compression Turbo (VC-Turbo™) engine.
With available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD) onboard, you’ll be ready for whatever comes your way. It continually adjusts to optimize performance across road and weather conditions.
Have More Fun in the 2021 Nissan Altima
All of us at Sheridan Nissan believe you’ll love driving the Nissan Altima throughout New Castle, Wilmington, and Newark, Delaware. Don’t just take our word for it! Get a closer look at the 2021 Nissan Altima by scheduling your test drive with us today!
1. 2021 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. 28 City/39 Highway/32 Combined MPG for Altima S FWD. 27 City/37 Highway/31 Combined MPG for Altima SV, SR, SL FWD. 26 City/36 Highway/30 Combined MPG for Altima SV, SL AWD. 25 City/35 Highway/29 Combined MPG for Altima SR, Platinum AWD. 25 City/34 Highway/29 Combined MPG for Altima SR FWD VC-Turbo. Fuel economy estimates based on 87-octane fuel. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.