Getting there is easier with Nissan Navigation, a feature through NissanConnect®. Nissan has developed a comprehensive, more accurate navigation system available among Nissan models. This means you’ll always be able to take the most direct route to your location and any stops you need or want to make along the way.
Visit Sheridan Nissan to test drive any one of our Nissans to see this technology in action.
How It Works
Nissan Navigation works with the available built in GPS system within the Nissan vehicle. It covers roughly 6 million miles of roads and 2.5 million points of interest across the globe— and is updated frequently.
You can make Google searches1 by saying or typing in terms like “burgers”, “pizza”, “movies” and so on to find destinations that fit the category requested. Choose the one you want and get directions.
Nissan Navigation can also be paired with SiriusXM® Traffic services to get real-time updates about traffic, accidents, detours and other road hazards. You can also find the closest and cheapest gas station nearby if you run low on fuel with SiriusXM® Fuel Prices.
Features of Nissan Navigation
- Online Search With Google
- SiriusXM® Travel Link Fuel Prices
- Google Send to Car
- SiriusXM® Travel Link Weather
- SiriusXM® Traffic
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation
Go See Joe at Sheridan Nissan to learn more! The convenience of NissanConnect® and Nissan Navigation is unbeatable!
- Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Compatible connected device may be required and feature availability may be dependent on device’s capability. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features.