2018 Versa Note Review
2018 Versa Note Review
Thank you for visiting Sheridan Nissan! We hope to help you find something you like at a price that fits your needs. We offer a wide selection, so we guarantee we have the car you desire.
Don’t let its compact size fool you; the 2018 Nissan Versa Note packs a punch for an affordable price. It boasts seating for 5, great fuel economy (31 mpg city/39 mpg highway) and a sleek design. With three models to choose from (S, SV and SR), the Versa Note offers various features to make any drive a great experience.
The 2018 Versa Note is equipped with a 7-inch color touch screen. This displays the map of the route you’re on, information about the music you’re listening to and displays what the cameras placed on the Versa Note capture to better see your surroundings.
Enjoy Siri® Eyes Free and Bluetooth® Audio to utilize your phone while driving. When paired together, ask Siri to change the song or call your friend back.
Nissan Intelligent Mobility™ provides the driver with a better sense of security while driving. This feature provides a safety net with:
- Advanced airbag system
- Vehicle dynamic control (VDC)1 and a traction control system (TCS)
- Anti-locking braking system (ABS)2
- Electronic force brake distribution (EBD)2
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) in conjunction with the available Easy-Fill Tire Alert3 (this will let you know when each tire is adequately filled with air)
As road conditions change, VDC and TCS work together to ensure precise handling by monitoring your steering and braking.
With young children in the car, the LATCH® system helps secure compatible child restraints without using a seatbelt or locking clips.
Power and Performance
The Versa Note delivers an impressive 109 HP and 107 lb.-ft. of torque for its size. As a compact hatchback, this car can fit into tighter spaces than larger cars and handles more narrow roads with ease. It offers great acceleration and great gas mileage ((31 mpg city/39 mpg highway).
The engine is paired with an XTRONIC® CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), which works with greater efficiency than a standard automatic transmission. It has less moving parts and will generate less wear and tear over time.
The Nissan Versa Note allows for plenty of cargo space— 18.8 cubic feet without the rear seats folded. It also features a Divide-N-Hide® Adjustable Floor. You can lower or lift the floor (and even keep valuables hidden with this feature). The rear seats fold down to create more space, depending on what type of cargo you need to carry. Additionally, if you need a back seat open for another passenger, the rear seats can fold in a 60/40 split.
The 2018 Nissan Versa Note brings a lot to the table. We guarantee you’ll love how it feels on the road and all the features that make your trips to work or weekends away easy and enjoyable.
1. Vehicle Dynamic Control cannot prevent collisions due to abrupt steering, carelessness, or dangerous driving technique. It should remain on when driving, except when freeing the vehicle from mud or snow. See Owner’s Manual for safety information. 2. Brake Assist cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information. 3. Vehicle must be on for the Easy-Fill Tire Alert to operate.