Sheridan Showdown: 2018 Nissan Maxima vs. Acura TLX
Nissan Maxima vs. Acura TLX
The 2018 Nissan Maxima brings comfort, performance and style into one beautiful package. The new Maxima drives like a sports car while looking like a luxury sedan.
Go see Joe at Sheridan Nissan to learn more about the Maxima, test drive one and learn about our financing options and lease deals.
The 2018 Nissan Maxima is equipped with a 300 HP 3.5L V6 engine that creates 262 lb. ft. of torque, compared to a maximum of 290 HP in the 2018 Acura TLX. You can choose your drive mode, normal or sport. When you put it in sport, you’ll feel a sharpened acceleration, steering feel and transmission tuning. Sport mode enhances the drive.
Nissan Intelligent Mobility™ puts technology and convenience together like never before. This feature helps make you a more attentive driver, helping you anticipate the unexpected.
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning1(not available in the 2018 Acura TLX): This feature can look ahead two cars for any possible deceleration. Upon this happening, it will alert you to slow down to avoid any collision.
- Automatic Emergency Braking2: Just like the Forward Collision Warning, it will let you know if you need to slow down, and goes as far as to engage the brakes to avoid collision or lessen the severity of the impact.
- Blind Spot Warning3: If a car is in your blind spot, this feature will alert you.
- Intelligent Cruise Control: Maintains an adjustable speed and distance between you and the car ahead of you while watching the flow of traffic.
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor4 (not available in the 2018 Acura TLX): Get a 360° view of your vehicle, further allowing you to check your surroundings for the safest drive.
Find restaurants and cafes, get traffic and weather updates and text or call your friends and family hands free. Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ takes many of the things you want to do with your compatible smartphone while driving, and puts them right on Maxima’s built-in display5 and is responsive to your voice. Do all of this without taking your hands off the wheel and keeping your eyes on the road.
With available NissanConnect Services powered by SiriusXM®, there is a selection of services that further assist you.
- Emergency Preparedness: Automatic Collision Notification; Emergency Calling; Roadside Assistance
- Remote Access: Lock/Unlock with your phone; Engine Start/Stop; Find where you parked
- Customizable Alerts: Speed Alert; Boundary Alert; Valet Alert; Curfew Alert
- Convenience Services: Helps with navigation so you’ll never get lost again
Learn more when you go see Joe at Sheridan Nissan in New Castle, DE.
Complete form below & the staff at Sheridan Nissan will answer all your questions!